Monday, May 9, 2016

On Form

The work of Andreas Bitesnich was my first introduction to the world of fine art nude photography. While in Vegas for my 21st birthday I stumbled upon this book in the spa at Caesar's Palace and for some reason (that definitely had nothing to do with alcohol) I felt compelled to spend more money that I had ever spent on a book simply based on its cover. I had a mild idea of what I might find inside, but what I actually found instilled a new sense of wonder within me. It has taken me until now to try my hand at creating some of the emotional and beautiful portraits contained within this tome. But without the foundation for appreciating the human form this book helped me establish I may never have pursued my own nudes this semester.






http://www.bitesnich.com

No comments:

Post a Comment